About the company:
The company was established in 2012 by David E. Gristy, a well-known financial services lawyer in Malta, and John Cassar Torregiani, the CEO, who has a significant background in international banking and EU policy development. The company was regulated by MFSA.
The firm provides trading via MT4, the leading retail trading platform, utilized by millions of users worldwide. with a range of customizable analytics features.
JForex is appropriate for traders of all experience levels. The system provides excellent liquidity and execution, which results in narrower spreads.
Both networks are available as mobile applications, which is very convenient.
There are over 140 products to trade:
- Forex: more than 50 currency pairs
- Indices—the world’s leading indices
- Commodities are precious metals such as gold and silver.
For major currency pairs:
- EUR/USD is down 0.5 pips.
- GBP/USD-1.2 pips
For major indices,
- The FTSE 100 has a fixed spread of 3.0, an ECN spread of 1.3, and a commission of 0.05%.
- US 30-fixed spread of 4.0, ECN spread of 3.0, commission of 0.01%
- DAX 40 fixed spread of 3.0, ECN spread of 1.5, a commission of 0.05%
Leverage is limited to 1:30. This equates to a margin requirement of 3.33%.
There is a wide range of deposit and withdrawal methods. There are no deposit fees with any of the payment options:
- Bank transfer: 2-3 days
- MasterCard – Immediate
- Maestro: Instantly,
- Visa Instantly.
- Skrill Instant
- Neteller – Real-time
- Bank transfer: up to 2 working days, no commission
- Mastercard-up to 1 business day, no commission
- Maestro-up to 1 business day, no commission
- Visa—up to 2 working days, no commission
- Skrill-up to 1 business day, commission 2.9%
- Neteller-up to 1 business day, commission 2.9%
To experience trading under simulated market circumstances, sign up for a free demo mode. The account comes with $100,000 in virtual capital and may be used on both the MT4 and JForex platforms. This is an excellent choice for beginners or experienced investors who wish to try out the broker’s tools and methods.
The broker’s trust rating is boosted by negative balance protection and the sharing of client money with respected partner institutions like Barclays.
They provide a wealth of instructional resources. The site’s educational section has webinars, videos, and e-books on several topics. Anything from introductory classes to expert strategic sessions is covered in the academic material, which is well-designed, detailed, and selected. Trading Central, an innovative analytical service, is also a partner of the broker. Daily newsletters, a web portal, and a plugin for your MT4 account are all available.